Our lab is committed to giving back to our community. We are always interested in learning about new ways in which we can help out! Dr. Erin Maloney frequently gives talks to teachers, students, and parents on math anxiety, stereotype threat, and the role that parents play in children’s math learning.
If you would like Dr. Maloney or our qualified graduate students to come and speak at your school or your professional advancement event, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
There are currently no events scheduled. Please check back soon so you can stay informed about exciting upcoming events!
- Strength in Numbers – A Graduate Workshop in Number Theory and Related Areas (Queen’s University; Kingston, Ontario)
- Choose Maths – Mathematics, Gender and Mathematics Education (The University of Melbourne; Australia)
- Discussion of math anxiety with parents and staff during Parents Reaching Out night at A. Lorne Cassisy School (Stittsville, Ontario)
- Discussion of math anxiety with teachers and staff at Barrhaven Public School (Ottawa, Ontario)
- Discussion of math anxiety with parents during Math Night at Barrhaven Public School (Ottawa, Ontario)